Become a certified diver
(must be able to swim and demonstrate watermanship competency)2
OR For certified divers1:
- Advanced Open Water Diver3
- Rescue Diver3, 4
- Underwater Archeology3
- Coral Restoration3
- PADI EFR or DAN DEMP3
Provided: Transportation from and to STX; Lodging, Meals; All SCUBA Gear, All training materials.
Entry level students will receive the Open water course, to include “Peak Performance Buoyancy.” An introduction to Rescue Diver, Underwater Archeology, and Coral Restoration will be provided.
Certified divers can choose three of five available programs: Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver4 Underwater Archeology, Coral Restoration, PADI EFR or DAN DEMP.
All students will dive the crystal-clear waters of St. Croix. They will also visit the rainforest and experience the rich culture of the US Virgin Islands. Because St. Croix has a JSIS chapter, the students will be guided by the local middle school, high school and University of Virgin Island Students.
$300 deposit required. Please make a deposit on the “Donate” page.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone – 850-528-0520 (Office)
Service Area – Nationwide
Contact Us By Phone Or Text Anytime –
1602 W 13th Street,
Panama City, FL, 32401
- Copy of Certification Card must be emailed to
- Must be able to swim 100 yards, at the beginning of the course, and tread water for 2 minutes.
- Choose any 3 programs.
- Advanced Open water is a prerequisite for Rescue Diver
- Courses taught by the University of Miami and the University of West Florida. At least 5 participants must register or the course will not be taught.